Mahamud is a business graduate, fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh. He has more than 16 years post qualification experience in Financial Management & Controlling including 5 years in assurance & advisory services.
- Elected Council Member since 2015 & Ex. Vice President, The Institute of Chartered Accountant of Bangladesh.
- Govt Nominated Member in the Board of Director, Dhaka Water Supply & Sewerage Authority, an autonomous body responsible for Water Supply and Sewage disposal of the city dwellers of Dhaka.
- Govt Nominated Member in the Board of Director of Bangladesh Rural Electrification Board an autonomous body responsible for supply of electricity in rural.
- Finance Consultants at Cross World Group, a company engaged in power solution & project management and responsible for overall financial management, controlling, supply chain function & procurement. He is deeply involved in development of company strategy & implementation of key initiative for transition and diversification.
- Financial Management Specialist in Integrated Fiduciary Review Incl. Procurement Review of World Bank funded project.
- Consultant Financial Management at World Bank Group – Dhaka Office & International Fund for Agricultural Development from Feb 2015 to June 2019, assist in fiduciary management of bank funded project for project designing, monitoring & evaluation. Engage in dialogue with recipient for designing the governance of project & monitoring.
- Worked as Finance Controller in Airtel Bangladesh and was responsible Financial Controlling & Management.